- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 TBS vinegar (I like cider or balsamic)
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- a pinch of Splenda granulated
- 1 tsp minced shallot (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Put the ingredients in a large food storage container with a tight seal. Shake vigorously.
- Add your salad fixins and shake some more! The dressing will evenly coat the salad.
- approximately 45 calories and 4 g fat
- Chop parsley and shallots ahead of time and freeze separately in freezer bags.
- Add fun mix-ins (1 TBS of chopped olives, capers or fresh jalapeno)