- 2 packages of fettucini shaped Tofu Shirataki noodles
- 4 oz cooked medium shrimp
- 2 c. chopped broccoli
- 1.5 c. bean sprouts
- 3/4 c. chopped scallions
- 1/2 c. FF liquid egg substitute
- 2 TBS canned tomato sauce
- 2 TBS light or low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 TBS chili garlic sauce (found in the Asian foods aisle)
- 1 tsp reduced fat peanut butter
- 2 TBS Splenda no-calorie sweetener (granular)
- Rinse and drain noodles well. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Drain excess liquid from noodles and pat them until thoroughly dry. Cut noodles into 3 inch lengths. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, teriyaki sauce, chili garlic sauce, peanut butter and Splenda. Stir thoroughly. Set aside.
- Spray a wok or large pan with nonstick spray and set heat to medium-high. Once pan is hote, add egg substitute. Stirring constantly, cook for 1 minute or until egg is soft scrambled.
- Add veggies and cook for 2 minutes. Then add noodles, sauce and shrimp. Stir thoroughly and cook for 3 minutes or until dish is heated throughout.
- 242 calories
- 3 g fat
- 1101 mg sodium
- 29 g carbs
- 9 g fiber
- 11 g sugars
- 27 g protein
Freeze 1 TBS servings of tomato sauce in ice cube trays and then transfer to a freezer bag or food storage container to reduce waste. Anytime you need a TBS or two of sauce, it will be ready and waiting in the freezer.
You can find Shirataki noodles at Whole Foods & Wegmans.