General wellness/balance goals:
- increase work productivity and finish my “must do” tasks this week : I started blocking out time in my schedule for tasks to better recognize my time needs and limitations.
- don’t take work home this weekend : success! I didn’t even bring a bag to work Thursday, so I wouldn’t be tempted to bring files home.
- go to the local library to hear a memoirist talk about her book : she cancelled–it gave me more time to get things done around the house.
- schedule time to write this weekend : planned to do it Sunday morning, but an urgent work issue completely distracted me from focusing and stole time away from this project.
- sleep 7+hours each night (more on weekends) : restless night Sunday, but got 7-8 hours all other days of the week.
- make a new workout mix : In progress.
- eat clean, unprocessed foods : mostly done but major exceptions include hot dogs on Sunday and dinner at PF Chang’s Friday night, but I did eat as clean as possible spicy green beans, rice and seared tuna. It really helps to pick and choose from the appetizers and side dishes.
- stick to 1500-1800 calories a day : done (despite the dinner at PF Chang’s!!) until I realized I actually need to eat more than this.
- Eat at least 5 servings of fruits in veggies in a variety of colors (minimum: 3) each day : done. 5-8 servings a day with a range of 3-7 colors a day.
- 3 C25k sessions : Only did 2 thanks to heel issues.
- 2 spin classes : did 3!
- 3 ab workouts : did 1 😦
- 3 strength training workouts : done!
- complete a 7 mile and a 6 mile training walk : I did 7 and 5 miles due to injury.
Weight Loss: gained 0.4lbs. Boo!