General wellness/balance goals:
- Deal with increased work load by going into the office early while it’s quiet and I’m focused. Limit work brought home on the weekend. Done.
- Schedule time to write this weekend. Big Fat Fail. Didn’t even make an effort. But I’m okay with that.
- Sleep 7 hours each night (more on weekends). Mostly done, but I’ve been struck with a bit of insomnia lately. Falling asleep is easy. Staying there is significantly more challenging.
- Finish my new workout mix. Done. Will post later tonight.
- Eat clean, unprocessed foods as much as possible. My success on this one is largely dependent on your/my level of optimism. Fried pickles and a burger were just two of the things that landed on my plate this week. Still, I’m doing much better than I was doing this time last year.
- Stick to 1200-1500 NET calories daily. Done. (Days that I was low were typically followed by a much higher day to compensate.)
- Eat at least 5 servings of fruits in veggies in a variety of colors (minimum: 3) each day. Done on all but 2 days.
- 3 spin classes: only 2
- 3 ab workouts: not a one
- 3 strength training workouts: one
- Be healed in time to do my weekend training walks (8 and 6 miles): did both with some soreness but no pain.