Another week where my unofficial weigh ins Monday through Thursday were down significantly (2lbs) and then I show no change on official WI day. It’s probably because Evan and I ate out Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday was the splurge dinner before the concert (a burger with mushroom and truffle cheese, shared an order of fries and drank 2 chocolate stouts that were out of this world) and Thursday was a “I’m-tired-and-have-a-sore-throat” soup and a shared order of tempura ice cream (one scoop split between Evan and I).
This week’s plan: The Thanksgiving Day Road Race is in a week and a half, so technically the tail end of this week should start a taper week.
- Dinner: leftover lasagna & steam fresh veggies
- Workout: 2 mile run
- PM: bringing work home
- Dinner: out with people from work
- Workout: rest day
- PM plans: evening program
- Dinner: roast beef, mashed cauliflower, onion soup
- Workout: 4.5 mile run
- Dinner: beef stroganoff with leftover roast beef
- Workout: spin class
- Dinner: leftovers
- Workout: Rest Day
- Christmas shopping! Dinner out! Harry Potter movie!
- Workout: probably a rest day… there will be plenty of mall walking.
- Dinner: pork chops, apples, butternut squash
- Workout: morning spin class
- quickie/short grocery shopping run
A quick preview for next week’s workouts:
- Monday: 2 mile run
- Tuesday: rest
- Wednesday: travel day, perhaps a brisk walk to stretch out after the trip
- Thursday: Road Race & Turkey Day!
- Friday: Rest day & put up Christmas Decorations at my parents’ house
- Saturday: possible short (2 mile) run & travel back to NJ
- Sunday: morning spin class & Thanksgiving 2 with Evan’s family